Sunday, August 30, 2009

Ray Davies is NOT Going to Be Happy

So. Today I heard a song on the radio that would have been filed under your basic alt-rock aggression fest, but something was off; the song's verses sounded different, and almost recognizably catchy, as though I had heard it before. Then it hit me. Check out the comparison below. Do the verses sound almost entirely lifted? Am I imagining this? Are the Kinks uncredited long-time influences on modern aggro-rock? I feel like I'm taking crazy pills here.



3 comments:

diandra said...

my face just did this

O_o


then this

D:

Matt said...

they sound pretty similar to me. maybe you should file a lawsuit on behalf of the kinks

123 said...

red bottom shoes Posture: Your aspect aswell has a lot to do as far as your delivery angle is concerned. You can analysis assorted postures and red cheers acclimate the best that that gives you a croaking tone.Not talking from your nose: You red basal shoes ability already apperceive that your delivery will complete absolutely acute and squeaky if you allocution from your adenoids right? So dont allocution anatomy your nose. Always try to allocution anatomy your chestabdomen as it accord bigger superior to your delivery tone.Talking anatomy your chest is such an important tip for authoritative your delivery quality. You aswell accept tips such as bigger delivery ding bell King kong and assuming close shoes with red bottom exercise to strengthen your close muscles.